In 2016, Theta Phi celebrated their 25th Anniversary with sisters from across the nation.
The Chattanooga Area Alumnae Council of Sigma Kappa Sorority is the local chapter for alumnae in the surrounding area. We host fun programs and events throughout the year and welcome you to join us!
Our values: personal growth, friendship, service and loyalty; bound by a promise.
Bound by a Promise to be the best person you can be.
- Social: Demonstrating leadership through behaviors that are in alignment with the Sorority's values
- Intellectual: Committing to a lifetime of learning and enrichment
- Spiritual: Striving to live a purposeful life
Bound by a Promise to model service and leadership in your communities, especially within Sigma Kappa.
- Offering your time, ideas, or resources to support the common good and assist those in need.
Bound by a Promise to demonstrate sisterhood and friendship throughout life.
- Mutual respect
Bound by a Promise to remain loyal to Sigma Kappa and to living its values in all that you do.
- An unwavering devotion and steadfast allegiance to Sigma Kappa eligible to join what was then called the Interfraternity Conference, now known as the National Panhellenic Conference.
For more information please contact:
Tiffany Taylor-Gregory, email@example.com